Excerpts from The Children are published in TheaterForum, an international theatre journal. There's a gorgeous foreword by director Jessica Kubzansky.
- The Idiot Box is published by and available at Samuel French. It's also available for download on Amazon or iTunes.
- After my experience working on The Children at The Theatre @ Boston Court, I wrote an essay titled The Value of Collaboration for HowlRound, an online Theater Commons.
- A Few More Dumb Propositions is my short play about same-sex marriage. Published in an anthology curated by Playscripts, I'm proud of the fact that it was recently performed at a high school in Virginia.
- Another short play, Banging Ann Coulter, is included in another anthology published by Playscripts. It's exactly what you think it is: a comedy wherein a group of people get together and talk about their horrible sexual experiences with the conservative pundit.
- A monologue from The Idiot Box is in the anthology Exceptional Monologues Volume 1, published by Samuel French.